This page describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of pinkalliance.com.hk (the “Site”)
1. If you choose to use the Site and any of the features of this site, you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service between you and Pink Alliance (“PA”, “us” or “we”). We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.
2. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability.
3. The contents of the Site, are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published on the Sites (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the Pink Alliance or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site.
4. The Site and the Content are protected by copyright pursuant to Hong Kong and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in Section 2.3 of these Terms of Service), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of the Site in whole or in part.
5. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from the Pink Alliance, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.
6. The content of the Sites is owned or licensed to PA. For content not created or originated by PA, we will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising therefrom.
7. PA makes no representation or warranty that :-
a. the access to and functioning of the Site and the availability of any Content on the same will be timely, uninterrupted, without error or omission; and free of viruses or other harmful components;
b. the download, installation or use of any Content in or with any Computer will not affect the functionality or performance of the Computer; and
c. the use or the results of the use of any Content on the Site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, timeliness or otherwise.
8. The data, information and/or any content made available on the Site are of a general nature and do not purport to contribute an offer or a provision of any professional or expert advice. You should consult a qualified professional adviser or expert to obtain independent advice and verification of the information and data contained in the Site as necessary.
9. You acknowledge and agree that PA does not endorse or recommend and has no control over any third parties products or events which are advertised or made available on the Site.
10. You agree that all Content, statements, information, opinions, comments, suggestions and/or materials from PA, third parties and advertisers on the Site should be used and relied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk. PA shall not be responsible for any loss or liability incurred by you arising from such use or reliance.
11. The Services contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since we are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
12. These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Hong Kong law. Any action to enforce these Terms of Service shall be brought in the Court of Hong Kong SAR.